Guest Announcements

Monthly Meeting - March 13th

THE BENTON PERSPECTIVE, LEAF PEEPER 2017

Pre-scheduled events sponsored by Nutmeg Miata Club, Inc.

THE BENTON PERSPECTIVE, LEAF PEEPER 2017

Postby dbenton » October 17th, 2017, 10:10 am

Shortest Leaf Peeper Run on record, but plenty of fun roads, a number of which we'd never run before, so kudos to Brad and Jackie. The leaves lacked a certain luster, but our route found plenty of them and the ride was well worth it. The Parrott Delaney Restaurant presented me with a lot of stairs I didn't want to climb because of my knee problem, but that was MY problem. I'm saving the best for last, so let me say here I sincerely hope everyone' else's dining experience wasn't as disappointing as mine. Nice place, decent ambience, but it took forever for get our orders in and another forever to get served. Considering that the restaurant was advised of our large group beforehand, seems they might have planned it better to accommodate us. I suppose the hockey puck in my burger didn't fan my sense of humor, either. All that out of the way, we were the largest group of Miata's I can remember for a Leaf Peeper and we had a fun, friendly and jovial group participating. All in all, a good day, so here's my smile. :)
dbenton

Return to Nutmeg Official Events